Introduction Post

 A building in the background

Description automatically generatedA building in the background

Description automatically generated

Hello everyone! My name is Kailee Vaseghi. I am currently a Junior at Molloy College in the 5- year childhood education program. I am concentrating on English education and will be getting my master's in Special education! I intend to teach kindergarten general and special education! 


I view myself as a pretty active individual so my hobbies deal with a lot of outdoor activities! I love skiing, camping, kayaking, and paddleboarding! I also love working out. I am currently on the Molloy Colleges Track and Field Team and I have been captain for two years now! I enjoy spending nights with family and friends around a backyard fire pit!

I am SO excited to start my journey as a teacher! I dream of the day where I finally get to set up my classroom and begin my life long dream of being an educator. I look forward to diving deeper into this course and learning more about my future job! 

A building in the background

Description automatically generatedA building in the background

Description automatically generated




Banner: [Classroom Banner] Teacherspayteachers. https://teacherspayteachers.com

Picture: [Star Student Cards] Eureka School. https://www.eurekaschool.com/p-95-star-students-welcome-teacher-cards.aspx#.YAhq0uhKjIU



Comments

Post a Comment